|NEC TRADE DAY TICKET SALES OPEN TODAY
September 11 2009.
Applications for Trade Day tickets for the Carole Nash International Motorcycle and Scooter Show at the NEC open today.
To apply for tickets for Trade Day on Thursday November 26th, simply click on this link: www.motorcycleshow.co.uk/trade and enter the password TRADE9.
The Rules and Regulations are:
· Tickets are valid for Trade Day (8am to 6pm) and any ONE other day of the Show.
· Trade visitors will not have access to Hall One until 12 noon on 26th November 2009.
· No registration will be accepted on the day (Thursday 26th November 2009)
· Closing date for all applications is 5pm on 19th November 2009.
· Tickets can only be booked by fully completing the on-line registration forms.
· Visitors will not be allowed to purchase tickets on the door.
· Doors for Halls 2, 3, 3a, 4 & 5 will open at 8.00am and close at 6pm on Trade Day (Thursday 26th November 2009).
· Doors for Hall 1 will open at 12 Noon and close at 6pm on Trade Day (Thursday 26th November 2009).
· Lost or misplaced passes can be replaced on-site, however a fee of £28 will be charged. Valid identification and proof of purchase will be required.
· All portions of tickets are valid for one person only.
· To validate, all passes must be completed with the valid name and company name of the user (one user only for all portions of the ticket) and carry a recognisable photograph of the user. (Tickets must be sealed prior to arrival at the NEC).
· Tickets are valid only on the days specified on each ticket and each is valid for one day ONLY.
· The right to refuse admission is reserved. Tickets are not transferable and are not for re-sale.
· Trade tickets will not be mailed out until week commencing 16th October 2009.
· All details correct at time of going to press.
· You may only purchase a maximum of four tickets per company.