|NEW MOTORCYCLE 'DEALER ATTITUDE SURVEY' - YOUR CHANCE TO TELL IT LIKE IT IS
October 1 2009.
For many years the RMI (Retail Motor Industry Federation) has been compiling a half yearly 'Dealer Attitude Survey' for car dealers. The results of this survey are widely quoted in the media and as a consequence car manufacturers often react with positive changes in their policy towards their dealers and customers.
Now you have the chance to confidentially pass on your opinion on how things are, as a motorcycle or scooter dealer in the UK.
The MRA (Motorcycle Retailers Association), which is part of the RMI, now wants to do the same for motorcycle retailers and as such is asking every motorcycle dealer, both members and non-members of the MRA, to complete this simple 20 question survey and post it back to us. The survey is completely confidential and we do not even require your dealership name on the form.
This survey covers some of the following areas of concern for motorcycle retailers;
· Policy for supply and stocking
· Sales target negotiations
· Product image, value and price
· Sales incentive programmes
· Warranty policy and dealers getting paid for it
· Retail and warranty labour rates
· Profitability of representing your franchise
· Dealer standards
· Manufacturers listening to dealers
· Quality and cost of training
· How do you rate the value of holding your motorcycle franchise
Dealer participation in terms of completing the survey is imperative as the higher the response rate the more meaningful our discussions will be with your manufacturers and suppliers. To obtain a questionnaire that must be returned by 16 October please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Results will be published in the media in early November.