|MARUSHIN HELMETS FROM FT
January 31 2007.
The latest range of helmets from Marushin have arrived in the UK under Frank Thomas. These helmets are claimed to provide exceptional performance at a competitive price.
All Marushin helmets are constructed using a lightweight high impact resistant ABS thermoplastic and fibreglass combination. Comfort is taken care of by the fully removable interior hypoallergenic padding, while upper and lower air vents ensure a constant channel of cool air with reduced wind noise.
The Kintaro and the Xmoto Squadron models retail at £99.99
- Lightweight high-impact resistant thermoplastic and fibreglass construction
- European safety approval: ECE2205
- Anti-scratch and anti-fog visor
- D-ring fastening clip
- Fully removable hypoallergenic comfort padding
- Upper and lower ventilation system allows the rider to control airflow
- Easy push to release visor system allows for a quick change
- Sizes: (XS-XXL) 54-64
Tel: 01933 410272