|HJC LAUNCH MADE TO MEASURE HELMET
April 16 2010.
HJC has launched the nearest thing to a commercially viable made-to-measure helmet.
As tthe company's top touring helmet, the new FS-11 model comes with every bell and whistle imaginable, but has one crucial extra - the cheek pads have in-built air pockets which can be inflated around the user's face to obtain the perfect fit.
This unique design is very simply operated and ajusted by two buttons built into the chin-piece - one to inflate, one to deflate the air pockets.
The benefits are as follows:-
· A perfect fit for every face shape - ideal for slimmer faces and female head shapes
· Much quicker to find the right fitting helmet - it's this one every time!
· No worries about the fit becoming slack over time - simply adjust with a button
The FS-11 is available in:-
· 4 colour ways: plain black, "Crowfighter" (matt black graphic) and "Duende" red, blue or black.
· 6 sizes: XS-XXL (54-64cm)
· Every good motorcycle accessory retailer, now!
Cost is £179.99 for plain black, £199.99 for graphics.
Other features include:-
· Anti-allergenic, anti-bacterial, anti-sweat Ginkofresh lining (fully removable)
· Internal sun visor (operated with a simple one-touch system)
· Quick release (very) visor with locking system for high speed use
· Lightweight multi-fibre shell
· Removable chin curtain and breath guard
· ACS (advanced channelling system) ventilation moulded into the EPS
· Double D-ring fastening
· ACU Gold stamp
For more information call Oxford on 01993 862 300 or go to www.oxprod.com