|REIJU MRT50 HITS THE MARK
April 22 2010.
With a win first time out in the 50cc European Enduro series the Spanish Rieju factory has just released details of the new MRT50 Pro Competition.
Due for delivery from May 2010 it's a very serious road-legal race machine with an exclusive price tag of £3099 inc VAT.
- 50 cc 6 speed Yamaha LC motor with special head and cylinder by Top Competition.
- Front floating 260mm wavey disc . Rear 200mm wavey disc .
- 40mm USD adjustable Marzocchi forks.
- Adjustable rear gas monoshock.
- Aluminium swing arm.
- Hand made exhaust with competition silencer.
- Hydraulic clutch.
- Race clutch with straight cut teeth and reinforced discs.
- Tommaselli tapered handlebars with anodised duraluminium brackets.
- Dual radiator.
- Michelin FIM tires.
- Racing quick twist throttle.
- Mikuni 24mm carburettor.
- Racing CDI with variable ignition curve.
- Oversized footrests. NGK Platinum BR10ES spark plug.
- Rieju Race Graphics.
- Hand and fork guards
Tel - 01526 834357
Email - Jamie.email@example.com