|OXFORD CHARGES AHEAD WITH MAXIMISER 3800
May 14 2010.
The Maximiser 360T has been one of Oxford's most significant products since its inception in 2007 and has sold in huge numbers to anyone with a 12V battery. This top-of-the-range 12V automated battery optimiser has received a host of upgrades to make it stronger, cleverer and more reliable and has been re-named the Maximiser 3800. RRP remains at £59.99.
• New voltage sensors detect high current drain faster and will switch automatically back to the most
appropriate charge rate
• In bike mode it charges at a faster 0.8A constant current charge rate. This is also better for Gel batteries
• New charge method for car batteries makes process 5 times faster before
• New surface mounted LED's are brighter & are more reliable
• Revised heat control technology improves the charging difficult batteries for long periods of time
• Now charges from as low as 6V to improve the chances of re-charging a battery that has just been discharged
over a short period of time, without compromising safety on truly dead batteries
The Maximiser continues to offer all the features which made it a success:-
• 7 stage automated conditioning process for any 12V battery
• LCD screen showing battery condition and charge status
•Free wall bracket and two choices of connection lead included: clip-on or permanent connection with
• Simply plug it in and let it take care of your battery!
• Accessories include extension leads, cigarette lighter leads (suitable for cars, Goldwings and BMWs)
For more information call Oxford on 01993 862 300 or visit www.oxprod.com