|SPADA PREDATOR SUIT HITS TARGET
May 18 2010.
Spada, the motorcycle apparel brand designed by British riders for British riders, has released its range-topping Predator leather suit.
Priced at £379.99 with features including 1.2-1.4 full grain cowhide, triple stitching at critical seems and CE-approved armour; the one-piece road and track suit more than fulfils Spada's mission statement to deliver performance, functionality and value.
In tandem with development on track in Supersport and Superbike racing, Spada listened heavily to its road riders when designing the leather suit.
Protection is equalled with rider comfort on and off the bike with Predator; elasticated and leather stretch panels feature heavily while further comfort attributes including a neoprene collar, Airtex lining and perforated panels to assist cooling.
Further leather reinforcement on the cowhide suit can be found on the shoulders, elbows, knees & seat area with double and triple stitching at critical seems. Comfort-fit CE-approved armour is located at the elbows, shoulders and knees, with a dual-density foam pad covering the back.
The Spada Predator suit is available in three subtle/smart/understated designs with an aerodynamic race hump and eye-catching Predator motif and logos.
Spada Predator one-piece leather suit:
• Outer shell: full grain drum dyed cowhide 1.2mm/1.4mm gauge
• Leather reinforced areas (shoulders, elbows, knees & seat area)
• Elasticated Keprotec panels on shoulder area for improved fit
• Perforated panels incorporated into design to assist cooling
• Race collar with neoprene for added comfort
• Aerodynamic race hump
• Two way main zip
• Zipped & velcro closure cuffs
• Inner collar, cuff & ankle lined with soft fleece for extra comfort
• Velcro patch for knee sliders
• Airtex lining
• Elasticated stretch panels for improved fitting
• All critical seams double and triple stitched
• Sizes 38-48
• Colours: black, black/white/silver or white
For more information visit www.spadaclothing.co.uk or call 01384 413841