|SCHUBERTH C3 LADY FROM OXFORD
July 22 2010.
With the percentage of women riders growing, Schuberth felt it was time to make a helmet designed
specifically for them.
Generally women have slightly smaller, narrower facial structure and so the new Schuberth C3 has been
re-designed internally using memory foam padding and even smaller shell sizes, which provide a higher
level of comfort and optimal safety. The inner lining is made from anti-bacterial and anti-allergenic
materials which have been chosen for their make-up-friendly properties.
With Schuberth's excellent reputation for technical innovation, this helmet comes with all the usual
benefits of being the smallest, lightest and quietest flip-front helmet in the market, as well as the
• Wind tunnel development for:
1. aerodynamics and stability
2. Quietness: 84Db@ 60mph
3. Massive ventilation: up to 7 litres of fresh air per second at 100km/h
• Pinlock-equipped visor - guaranteed condensation-free
• 3 shell sizes to reduce weight and bulk
• RRP: £469.99
For more information contact Oxford: 01993 862 300 - www.oxprod.com - email@example.com