|TRADE TICKETS ON SALE TODAY
September 9 2010.
Carole Nash Motorcycle Live has undergone many exciting changes for 2010, with a new name, fresh outlook and the support of the industry the event will once again be the showcase for the motorcycle industry. With 30 motorcycle manufacturers signed up, a host of interactive features, an enormous Get On feature for new riders and representation from many other well-respected brands, the 2010 event is set to create an unprecedented level of industry support.
Opening to Press, Trade and Public visitors on Saturday November 27th means that Trade Day will no longer be a dedicated day at the event. Trade tickets however will still be offered to eligible trade visitors to meet with existing, and network with new, business contacts. These tickets will be valid for any one day and will cost £5.00 each.
As in previous years each eligible company can order a maximum of four tickets per registered business address. Tickets will be on sale from today, September 9th at www.motorcyclelive.co.uk/trade, the password required to order tickets is 'BUBBLE'. Tickets can be ordered up until 5pm on Thursday 18th November. Any company looking to purchase tickets after this date will have to purchase public tickets through The Ticket Factory.
Motorcycle Trader will once again give trade visitors exclusive access to the Motorcycle Trader Business Lounge and Bar, which will be situated in Hall 4. Offering food and drink at discounted prices, free wi-fi and an area to relax away from the crowds, this area will once again offer sanctuary for trade visitors in a comfortable and private environment.
Trade Ticket Rules and Regulations
- Tickets are valid any ONE day of the event (27th November - 5th December 2010).
- Closing date for all applications is 5pm on Thursday 18th November 2010.
- No registrations will be accepted on the door.
- Tickets can only be booked by fully completing the on-line registration forms.
- Restricted to a maximum of four tickets per company address.
- Misplaced passes will not be replaced on-site. General admission tickets can be purchased on the door, which can then be reimbursed afte r the event upon submission of original tickets to MCI Exhibitions Ltd. Valid identification and proof of purchase will be required.
- Lost tickets will not be replaced.
-The ticket is valid for one person only.
- Tickets are valid only on the days specified on each ticket and each is valid for one day ONLY.
- The right to refuse admission is reserved. Tickets are not transferable and are not for re-sale.
- Trade tickets will not be mailed out until week commencing 14th October 2010.
- All details correct at time of going to press.
Carole Nash Motorcycle Live - 27th November - 5th December 2010.
For exhibition space sales contact Dean Linehan at firstname.lastname@example.org
Show website: www.motorcyclelive.co.uk