|OXFORD SEEK CLOTHING DESIGNER
February 3 2011.
Motorcycle & Cycle Technical & Fashion garments
Competitive salary & benefits, great team experience
Based in Witney, Oxfordshire. Overseas travel involved.
Oxford Products Ltd is a market leading distributor of motorcycle and cycle clothing, helmets, parts and accessories.
Oxford Essential Rider Equipment is distributed worldwide by over 60 overseas partners.
The company continues to grow strongly every year and now seeks experienced designers with fresh ideas to support the growth of its clothing range. Relevant industry knowledge/an appreciation of the specific demands of our markets would be beneficial. Working as part of our purchasing team, typical responsibilities would include:
- Undertaking trend and fabric research
- Planning and developing ranges
- Producing designs using computer-aided design (CAD)
- Keeping up to date with emerging fashion trends as well technical developments
- Working closely with marketing and sales to develop products to meet a brief and suit the target market
- Understanding design from a technical perspective and overseeing the making up of the samples
- Sourcing, selecting and purchasing fabrics, trims, fastenings and embellishments
- Negotiating with suppliers and overseeing production
- Travelling overseas to visit and inspect factories and approve production and quality control
If you want to be a part of the Oxford success story, download and complete an application form today from www.oxprod.com/applications
All applications should be completed in full, accompanied by a CV and a letter of introduction detailing why you are applying. Please send applications to the address below.