|THREE NEW SIDI BOOT RANGES FROM FERIDAX
March 15 2011.
Feridax, the UK's largest independent distributor into the motorcycle clothing and hard parts channels, has announced the UK availability of three new boot ranges from Sidi, which take comfort, protection and style, for track and road riders, to the next level.
The three new boots expand a Sidi range that is already synonymous with protection, machine 'feel' and great styling, meaning they look every bit as good as they perform.
The three new Sidi boots offer a choice of options within each range, and boast numerous features including Teflon mesh linings, Nylon inner-soles, removable arch supports and the ability to replace each part of the boot.
1. ST & ST Air - Combine the levels of protection demanded by professional riders with all-day comfort:
- Exceptional levels of foot protection through a high abrasion-resistant construction which reduces the effects of any impact
- A Polyurethane moulded cup and brace system provides flexibility and exceptional ankle protection
- Adjustable zip and buckle fastenings deliver extra fit comfort and security
- A large neoprene stretch panel makes it easy to slip the boot on and provides a tailored fit bespoke to the wearer
- The ST Air offers all of the benefits of the ST with the added advantage of a perforated zone allowing cooling air to circulate the foot
- Available in a range of colours, priced from £264.95
2. Cobra, Cobra Air & Cobra Gore - The perfect choice for riders who spend a lot of time in their kit, whether on or off the bike:
- The legendary Sidi ankle and calf support system offers exceptional protection and shock absorption
- Polyurethane moulding technology offers front of boot safety through a tough shin guard
- Reinforced soft plastic mouldings prevent the ankle rubbing against the bike and the toes from the gear lever
- An elasticated zip runs the entire length of the boot for ease of fit and added comfort, whether worn with jeans or leather trousers
- A high-grade rubber sole offers more authentic 'rider feel'
- The Cobra Air offers all the benefits of the Cobra with the added advantage of an easily opened vent that allows cool air to circulate
- The Cobra Gore adds the diversity of being 100% waterproof through the integration of a Gore-Tex lining
- Available in a range of colours, priced from £194.95
3. Fusion & Fusion Rain - The perfect entry-level boot that offers all of the protective features and wearer comfort that you would expect of a Sidi:
- Outer construction of hard-wearing Lorica and tough, shock absorbing sections offers definitive rider protection
- A Teflon mesh inner lining creates the perfect wearer 'climate' for optimum comfort
- A Nylon inner-sole, ankle padding and a soft rubber soul means all-day comfort
- The Fusion Rain offers the added advantage of a 100% waterproof lining, making it the ideal choice for all-year-round riders
- Available in a range of colours, priced from £160
You can learn more about the new boots, including full specifications, and information on the entire Sidi range by visiting www.feridax.com/productgroup/33/sidi.html