|BREAK THE ONE MILE BARRIER WITH SCALARIDER G4 FROM FERIDAX
May 5 2011.
Feridax now offer the last word in hands-free motorcycle Bluetooth communications, with the Cardo Scalarider G4, which takes on-road chat, entertainment and GPS capability to the next level.
What makes the Scalarider G4 truly unique, is the easy creation of a powerful intercom system, which allows riders and passengers to chat in crystal clear clarity even up to a mile apart, in a variety of combinations:
4-way - 2 drivers and 2 passengers
3-way - 3 separate riders
2-way - Rider-to-rider or rider-to-passenger
Mobile Conference Mode - Rider, passenger and outside caller
Click-to-link - Offers spontaneous intercom connections with any G4 user - the social network just got mobile
The Scalarider G4 at a glance:
- Fits virtually all full-face and ¾ helmets and is also available in a corded microphone version
- Voice-activated dialing and call reject when using your mobile or Smartphone
- Compatible with all major Bluetooth GPS devices, where voice instructions override music and intercom calls
- Connects wireless to iPods and enabled MP3 players for stereo music at superb quality, along with a built-in FM radio
- Rugged, streamlined design that is also waterproof, dust-proof and certified to meet IP67 standards
The Scalarider G4 is available as a single 'solo' edition at SRP £229.99, or as a twin 'powerset' at SRP £449.99.
"The Scalarider G4 is a great example of how motorcycle communications simply keep getting better and better as the technology continues to develop at such an incredible pace," commented Mark Ingleby, marketing manager of Feridax. "Not only is the G4 packed with features, lets you listen to music and utilise your GPS systems, but as the first device to break the one mile barrier for bike-to-bike chatting, the G4 truly represents the most advanced, biker-friendly headset on the market today."
To learn more about the Scalarider G4 and the entire UK Cardo range visit: www.feridax.com/cardo or www.cardosystems.com/homepage