|SHOEI NEOTEC AT LONDON SHOW
January 27 2012.
Feridax, will be unveiling the brand new Shoei Neotec helmet to visitors to this year's Motorcycle Show at Excel, in London, following a well-received launch at last year's Motorcycle Live. This offers visitors the chance to see and try the new Neotec before general release, as well as view the entire market-leading Shoei helmet range.
The brand new Neotec helmet is Shoei's first system helmet that boasts a drop-down visor and was designed to set new standards in innovation, style and, of course, safety for a helmet of this type. With an SRP of £470, the Neotec goes head to head with Schuberth and BMW system helmets in this burgeoning market.
Shoei Neotec Fact File:
- See clearly in safety - Shoei's first built-in, drop-down sun visor boasts additional space within the shell with no compromise onsafety in the front absorption layer. The replaceable visor is anti-fog and scratch coated, offers 99% UV blockage and a special lever offers easy handling, even when wearing gloves.
- Safety lock - The micro-ratchet system is constructed of 100% stainless steel and is easy to adjust with a simple open and close fluidity.
- Pure ventilation - Specially designed vortex generators offer 276% improved ventilation and airflow over Shoei's Multitec helmet and a flush surface offers less wind turbulence.
- Shock Absorbance - A 5-ply AIM multi-composite fibre shell ensures a combination of high strength, light weight and optimum elasticity for total peace of mind.
- Safety In Comfort - A 3d-centrepad is detachable and washable as are the cheek pads, while ear pads reduce noise and the adjustable chin strap is also easy to maintain and clean.
The Neotec helmet is a product of Shoei listening to the needs of its customers, before delivering a solution which offers the riding comfort of an integral sun visor without the overall safety being weakened by a compromised shell density. This has been achieved through a shell being placed outside of the helmet surface, while the thickness of Shoei's proven inner lining, which is a staple of its helmet range, remains unchanged.
The Shoei Neotec helmet also looks every bit as good it performs, being available in six finish and colour options of metallic, white, silver, wine red (special order only), black and matt black, and three outer shell constructions for the perfect fit.
For more information on all things Feridax or Shoei contact:
Tel: 01384 413841