|D4Vi9A WINTER GLOVE
February 14 2012.
Davida has introduced a full length, super soft leather glove, designed with articulated fingers and knuckle expansion joints to retain full dexterity but with all the foul weather features required to give adequate protection in winter.
Incorporating a high performance 'Thinsulate' thermal layer throughout, with a fully waterproof and breathable 'Porelle' membrane, the new design provides a tried and tested combination to protect against cold and wet weather conditions. In addition, a high-wicking bonded nylon liner actively removes sweat away from the skin and out through the naturally breathable leather. Keeping hands drier on the inside of the glove provides additional and effective wind chill protection.
- Through dyed cowhide. Kevlar thread throughout. Full Thinsulate thermal layer. Porelle fully breathable and waterproof membrane made in UK
- Fully secured storm cuff with Velcro wrist closure and YKK Zip.
- Articulated fingers with expansion panels at joints.
- Reinforced at twist grip area of palm, thumb & index finger.
- Insulating padding over knuckles.
- Bonded nylon lining for better wicking and wind chill protection.
- Kevlar thread throughout.
Available in Men's sizes S - XXXL and Ladies sizes XS - XXL
RRP £58.33 Ex VAT.
Made by D4Vi9A, distributed by Davida (UK) Ltd.
Davida (UK) Ltd.
Tel: 151 647 2419.