|GET ON HITS THE ROAD
Mat 2 2012.
The strategy for converting would be riders into actual riders through free taster sessions has proved so successful that in the next phase of the campaign the Get On Experience team managed by Nick Stephenson will be hitting the road taking the message to thousands across the country.
In addition to the many schools already signed up to continue to offer free rides through their own individual businesses Stephenson and his team will be taking a 'Motorcycle Live' style experience out to the masses. The Get On On The Road Experience will partner with local training schools over three days at each venue. The aim is to deliver on-bike (or scooter) experiences to 15,000 potential new riders in the coming 12 months.
Fifteen events are planned for 2012 and local supporting dealers* can take part ensuring they get the first opportunity to talk to the hundreds expected to attend each day.
The events will be supported by local PR activities, including press, radio and on-line.
1. 8th June, Cardiff, Road Safety Centre
2. 15th June, London, Wembley
3. 29th June, Sheffield, Owlerton Stadium
4. 6th July, Manchester, Ethiad Stadium
5. 13th July, Leicester, Speedway
6. 19th July, Bristol, Bristol FC
7. 3rd August, St Helens, Millenium
8. 10th August, London, Westfield Shopping Centre, Shepards Bush
9. 17th August, Derby, Westfield Shopping Centre
10. 24th August, Birmingham, Wheels Park
11. 7th September, Exeter, Devon Driving Centre
12. 21st September, Dudley, Westfield Shopping Centre
13. 5th October, London, Westfield Shopping Centre, Stratford
14. 12th October, Birmingham, Wheels Park
15. 26th October, London, Westfield Shopping Centre, Shepards Bush
To make sure you are taking advantage of this new audience, contact Nick@geton.co.uk