|THE POWER GAUGE FROM DIGITEK MOTO TECHNICS
October 1 2012.
The Power Gauge from Digitek Moto Technics is a small, simple to fit battery power and charging system indicator that can be placed anywhere on the bike via a secure adhesive pad, either in rider view, or under the seat.
A low or flat battery, faulty rectifier or charging system can be frustrating and not easily identified problems, but the Power Gauge, which works with the ignition either on or off, provides an instant motorcycle battery power status, using a traffic light colour system. The Power Gauge is ideal for motorcycles in storage as well as in full time use and features a charging indicator that instantly informs the rider if the motorcycle charging system is working correctly.
Digitek Moto Technics is a UK-based design and manufacturing company founded in July 2012 by a team of motorcycle industry electronics experts dedicated to producing innovative and cost-effective motorcycle accessories for UK and export markets and to deliver unrivalled customer service and advice.
The Power Gauge from Digitek Moto Technics features:
- Simple two wire direct to battery connection
- Fits anywhere on the motorcycle in view or under the seat
- Fits via secure adhesive pad
- Provides instant battery power indication
- Works with the ignition on or off
- Simple to view traffic light colour system
- Provides indication for the motorcycle charging system
- Cost effective and simple to fit
- Fits any 12v motorcycle/vehicle - Scooter to Superbike and ATV
For further information visit www.digitek-moto.com
Steve Willey General Manager. Mobile:07808 240809
Digitek Moto Technics
Unit 3 United Business Park
Leeds LS12 6UB
Tel: 0113 246 7230