|RIEJU MIUS ELECTRIC SCOOTER AT LCV, THE UK’S NATIONAL LOW CARBON EVENT
August 20 2013.
Rieju will be showcasing its purpose-built, big-wheeled, fully-electric scooter, the MIUS, at this year's LCV at Millbrook Proving Ground. The LCV plays host to the UK's leading automotive technology companies, as well as giving attendee's a chance to be driven in low and ultra-low carbon emission vehicles.
As a major European manufacturer of small capacity motorcycles, Rieju is committed to developing innovative transport solutions. The MIUS was developed in partnership with the Catalan administration as a response to the Mayor of Barcelona's pledge to make Barcelona city centre zero emissions.
The MIUS features:
• Charging from common wall sockets or free street charging points
• Charging time 80% 3 hours, 100% 4 hours
• Sporting ride with large 16"wheels, quality suspension and hydraulic disc braking system
• Comfy high seating position for great visibility in traffic
• Japanese Panasonic Lithium ion batteries guaranteed for 1000 discharges (20,000 miles plus)
• Automotive-grade lithium-ion cells arranged for optimum energy density and safety
• Low insurance costs, low maintenance costs, low running costs
• Low rolling resistance tyres for increased range and reduced power loss
• Luggage hook in front footwell and large rear rack with SHAD top box fitment
• Under seat storage for battery charger & other small item
• Max torque from electric motor at low RPM for great acceleration
• LED Indicators, day time running light, side and centre stand
• Custom colours, decals and accessories for fleet orders
• Highly efficient brushless DC Motor made in EEC
• Fully enclosed bodywork in pearlescent white finish
• 2 years parts and labour warranty
Go and see it for yourself at LCV 2013. 4th and 5th of September.
Contact Rieju UK - 01526 834357 www.riejumoto.com