|NZI FIBRUP HELMETS FROM VE
October 8 2014
VE (UK) has introduced the NZI Fibrup, a flip-front helmet that is the ideal choice for all riding styles.
The Fibrup is as at home on the open roads, as it is on the city streets, and features an inbuilt “One Push” sun visor for those brighter days. In addition, controls for NZI’s optional Bluetooth modules come preinstalled for easy future upgrades.
NZI Fibrup key features:
• Lightweight composite fibreglass shell.
• Thermoplastic resin chin guard.
• Multi density high-impact absorbing protection padding.
• Micro-metric quick release.
• 3-D homologated main visor.
• Integrated sun visor.
• Front and upper ventilation. Rear air outlets.
• Detachable and washable interior.
• Detachable and washable cheek pads.
• Ready for Bluetooth®.
• Nose protector.
• Luxury helmet bag.
• Sizes: 55-56cm, 57cm, 58-59cm, 60-61cm, 62-63cm.
• ECE/UN R22.05 homologated.
Available in a full range of sizes in black or white. An optional smoked visor is also available.
To view the complete range of NZI helmets available from VE (UK), visit: www.ve-trade.com (registration required).
Contact VE (UK) by: Telephone on 0115 946 2991, Fax on 0115 946 9292, or by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org