|NEW SPADA DUO HELMET
June 11 2015.
The Spada Duo is three helmets in one, is dual homologated and retails at under £100.
Designed in Britain at Spada’s headquarters in Halesowen, the versatile helmet can be worn as a full-face or an open-faced helmet, thanks to its removable chin bar. It also features a removable peak as well as an internal drop-down tinted visor.
“We designed this helmet from the ground up, with modern motorcyclists in mind, we wanted to design a helmet that they could use through every season and versatile enough to handle any type of riding they did.” Mark Ingleby, Spada.
The new Duo continues Spada’s re-energised approach to its product range - with design aesthetics and usability at the heart of its future strategy. Even the Duo video is infused with a pop art, retro theme.
The helmet comes in a range of finishes and colours with new contemporary graphics in the pipeline for 2016, and includes features that enhance wearer comfort. The Duo is constructed from EC2205 Thermo-plastic moulding for real peace of mind when it comes to safety. The helmet also features a multi-positional main visor, micro-metric fastening system, upper and lower ventilation for those warmer days and a removable interior.
• Removable chin bar delivers real versatility
• Removable peak and chin section
• Multi-positional visor and integrated drop-down tinted inner visor
• Front, lower and upper ventilation for rider comfort
• Constructed from EC2205 Thermo-plastic
• Removable and washable cheek & centre pads
• Available in six great finishes – Pearl white. Black. Matt black. White. Black.
• Available in sizes X-small – X-Large
Suggest selling price £99.95.
Call Spada distributor Feridax on 01384 413841 or visit www.spadaclothing.co.uk for product information.