| K-TECH OFFROAD SPRING SYSTEM - ORSS
April 1 2016.
K-Tech has announced the new Air2Spring system. The new Off Road Spring System (ORSS) is available for the WP (AER) and Showa (SAFF / TAC) front forks fitted to the Honda, Kawasaki, KTM and Suzuki off road motorcycles.
The ORSS replaces the Air Spring system with a conventional spring system that can be set to the rider's weight and riding style and eliminate the stiction (friction in direction change) created by the high air pressure of these air systems, while less complicated to calculate the optimum balance of pressures on these AIR systems by WP and Showa.
As with all K-Tech manufactured products, the ORSS is made to high quality designs and materials. It will not only improve the handling and stability of the motorcycle, but will also have that desirable Factory look.
The ORSS conversion kit is ready to install, easy to set up and will stay consistent in the feedback from the front forks.
The original fork remains fully adjustable in compression and rebound damping, but with the ORSS fitted it provides external spring preload adjustment for the optimum in fine-tuning from hard pack to sand conditions.
- More conventional spring system, where spring rate is matched to rider weight.
- Lower friction for smoother performance.
- External spring preload adjustment.
- Internal top out spring options for hard pack and sand conditions.
- Simple design using high grade materials.
- Easy fitment and no machining required.
- Supplied with spring rate suitable for riders weight.
- No pressures to check, simply get on and ride!
Price £399.95 inc spring and VAT
Visit www.k-tech.uk.com for more information.