|SPADA PEACEDOG JACKET FROM FERIDAX
April 20th, 2017.
The new Spada Peace Dog leather jacket features a timeless urban aesthetic through the application of high quality ‘distressed edge’ tumbled sheep hide.
Good looks are nothing without protection and the Peace Dog comes motorcycle ready through the installation of a four-piece soft touch “TEKTOFORM’ CE level 1 armour set, and a full back pad, for improved comfort on and off the bike.
YKK zippers and double stitching guarantees a tough construction with a bespoke tartan lining, a removable double lined hood and thermal front scarf and stitched channel quilting to shoulders and upper arms keep the style quota high.
- Distress tumbled sheep hide construction for a softer fit.
- Urban cruiser styled jacket with removable double lined thermal hood and front scarf.
- Breathable and WP membrane.
- Stitched channel quilting to shoulders and upper arms.
- TEKTOFORM four-piece CE armour.
- Foam back pad – upgradeable to TEKTOFORM CE back protector.
- Luxury tartan quilted lining.
- YKK zippers throughout.
- Double stitched throughout.
- Men’s: 38 – 50
- Available now
- SRP £279.99
For trade information call Feridax on 01384 41384 or email email@example.com or visit www.spadaclothing.co.uk