|HJC RPHA 11 MONSTER IN STOCK NOW AT OXFORD
May 3rd, 2017.
HJC's latest addition to the line-up of RPHA11 premium helmets comes from a unique collaboration between the largest helmet manufacturer and MONSTER ENERGY, one of the most accessible lifestyle brands in the World. What makes this helmet so special is that it's the first time that MONSTER ENERGY has allowed the use of its highly recognisable logo to be used on a product that is not related to a MotoGP rider.
With the new RPHA 11, HJC once again sets new standards for helmet performance. Many additional design innovations have created an aerodynamically superior helmet with excellent ventilation, increased comfort levels and outstanding safety features.
- P.I.M. Plus shell construction comprised of carbon fibre, aramid and carbon-glass hybrid fibre provide enhanced shock-resistant performance, much comfort and lightness of helmet.
- Precision top vent control
- Aerodynamic Top Vent
- New forehead vent
- Enlarged view port
- Multi-point shield locking system
- Redesigned side-intake vents
- Multi cool interior with advanced anti-bacteria fabric and enhanced moisture wicking for quick drying and comfort.
- Helmet comes with two visors, one clear and one light smoke and a
- Pinlock anti-fog lens.
- Size guide: XXS (52-53cm), XS (54-55cm), S (55-56cm), M (57-58cm), L (58-59cm), XL (60-61cm), XXL (62-63cm)
For further information CLICK HERE.
Oxford has also created a new B2B website to make online ordering even easier for trade customers. To register CLICK HERE, then click Login at the top right corner of the screen and then Register for a B2B login
For full product details contact:
Oxford Products. Tel: 01993 862300. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Web: www.oxfordproducts.com