|STORM RELEASES SNIPER 125
November 7th, 2017.
Storm Buggies, now based in West Sussex, is launching a new 125cc quad bike this November.
The Sniper 125cc, complete with reverse gear, will be available from the 6th of November – in plenty of time to satisfy Christmas demands - and Storm believes that, with its modern styling, aggressive looks and a host of safety and technical features, it is the best-value branded 125cc quad machine currently available.
The sibling of Storm’s popular and best-selling 125RR quad, the Sniper’s specification includes;
• Adjustable speed limiter and removable keys
• Engine cut-out switch
• Parental safety lanyard (engine cut-off chord)
• Rear seat support
• Front bumper and rear chain guard plus handlebar protection
• EEC CE-Approved
• Fully automatic 125cc air cooled engine and reverse gear
• Wide axles and low centre of gravity for added stability
• Front drum brakes and rear hydraulic brake
• Easy access choke lever for cold start days
• Aggressive style 8" off-road tyres
• 12-month’s main parts warranty and full spare parts back-up
Available: 6th November 2017
RRP: £1099 inc VAT (strong trade margins available)
Storm Buggies also supplies a full range of smaller kids’ quad bikes and is the sole UK distributor for the complete line-up of Hammerhead Off-Road Buggies. The distributor is looking for quality dealers to represent its brands.
T: 01444 245205