|MOTOGEAR SEEKS NORTHERN-BASED AREA SALES MANAGER
October 12th, 218.
Motogear, one of the leading helmet and clothing distributors in the UK, has an opening for a professional and self-motivated Area Sales Manager to cover the Northern Area.
This exciting position with the Northants-based company, offers the right person the opportunity to work with key retailers to develop the distributor’s market-leading portfolio of premier helmet brands Nolan and X-lite, as well as the rapidly expanding Ixon clothing brand.
The role covers;
• Support, maintain and develop Motogear’s existing customer base
• Managing the sales performance of the company’s customers, and achieving all targets and commercial objectives
• Representing all brands within the company’s portfolio
• Identifying new sales opportunities with potential customers
• Attending exhibitions and trade shows, as required
• Maintaining accurate sales activity records for each customer
• Effective communications with all departments within the company
The ideal candidate will;
• Be self-motivated, possess excellent communication, negotiation and organisational skills
• Be able to maintain a high level of professionalism.
• Be willing to work, with a flexibility to ensure target achievement and commercial growth of the area
• Have a strong positive attitude
Whilst previous industry experience would certainly be an advantage - it is not essential!
In addition to a unique opportunity to represent premier brands, this role comes with an excellent remuneration package (made up of a fixed basic gross salary, together with "uncapped" commissions), as well as a quality company vehicle.
Northern Area Manager
All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence. Please email email@example.com before close of play on Monday the 15th of October 2018.