|FERIDAX OFFERS PETRONAS SPRINTA INCENTIVES
May 10th, 2019.
Feridax is supporting the launch of Petronas Sprinta with consumer and trade incentives.
Petronas Sprinta with UltraFlex technology is engineered with a unique formulation that enhances oil stability to help a motorcycle resist the stress it goes through every day.
• Variable stockist discount available.
• Competitive dealer margins - speak to your account manager for further information.
• Brand new premium oil from Petronas.
• Available in bulk and bottles.
• Created with unique formula to enhance oil stability and withstand bike stress.
• UltraFlex technology resists bike stress and gives your bike a longer life.
• Reduces rattling and engine noise.
• Stabilises temperature to reduce sluggishness.
• Launched in conjunction with the Sprinta MotoGP team.
Consumers simply need to buy and register their products at sprintacompetition.co.uk prior to the 1st of July in order to be in with a chance to win an ultimate MotoGP Experience. Dealer promotional packs to push registration will be supplied to all Petronas stockists.
The prize (for two people) includes full hospitality tickets to the Silverstone MotoGP and two nights’ accommodation in Northampton. The lucky winners will travel to the Hotel Campanille where they’ll be treated to breakfast before making the short 20-minute drive to the staging ground of the British MotoGP to see the best riders in the world from the comfort of the VIP Village. The Hospitality package includes a trackside view from a private balcony, a giant viewing screen to watch the race, buffet breakfast, gourmet lunch, complimentary bar, afternoon temptations served at the buffet, pit lane walk on Saturday and Sunday, a paddock tour, inclusive car parking and free Wi-Fi access.
In support of the consumer incentive the Petronas stockist that supplied the oil to the winning consumer will be provided with weekend passes to the British Formula 1 round at Silverstone courtesy of Petronas – Grandstand seating included.
Contact: Feridax (1957) Ltd. T: 01384 413841. E: firstname.lastname@example.org